Welcome to the Haven Inn Sydney …
Enjoy first class hotel comfort and facilities next door to Darling Harbour and the city at Glebe. Explore Sydney’s “Eat Street” on fashionable Glebe Point Road. There’s fabulous shopping, or simply enjoy a coffee and watch the passing parade!
The Haven Inn Sydney is a modern boutique style hotel located in cosmopolitan inner city Glebe just 5 minutes to the City & Darling Harbour. With buses, taxis and the light rail system at the door, all of Sydney’s major attractions including the Opera House, Circular Quay, The Rocks, Darling Harbour, Star City, Chinatown ,the Capitol Theatre and Central Railway Station are only a few minutes away.
Following a recent refurbishment the Haven Inn offers a superior level of comfort and facilities. All rooms are fully air-conditioned and feature work desks, comfortable seating, colour TV and brand-new bathrooms.
Minimum room size is a generous 25 sq meters and rooms open onto a balcony with pleasant views over the local area with its unique heritage style architecture. Some rooms have spectacular views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and city skyline.
Discover the local area : stroll along the harbour’s edge, or wander along tree lined Glebe Point Road, marvelling at the federation architecture, and visiting the numerous cafes and restaurants, local art & craft galleries, antique stores, music stores, famous bookshops as well as the historic sandstone campus of Sydney University.
It is a short walk from the hotel to Darling Harbour. Catch Sydney’s new light rail service from near the hotel to explore Darling Harbour, its shops, bars and restaurants, and the Sydney Aquarium. Enjoy a harbour cruise, or attend one of the many trade and consumer shows, conferences, events or the myriad of children’s attractions also on there.
The Broadway shopping centre – one of the largest in Sydney with many big name stores together with 120 specialty stores, a 12 cinema Hoyts complex and an intimate art house cinema, is also just a short distance from the Haven Inn.
For your convenience the hotel is located in a strip shopping centre that includes the Toxteth Hotel and Bistro that serves a huge range of beers on tap, as well as great food and wine! The strip also contains an old fashioned milk bar, a supermarket, a delicious patisserie, Bakers Delight, Thai, Chinese, Malaysian, Indian and Italian Restaurants, a Japanese Takeaway, an internet café, and the famous Valhalla cinema.
Sydney’s world-renowned Fish Market is located nearby and has wonderful fish restaurants and cafes, sushi and oyster bars. Enjoy a seafood takeaway picnic by the harbour side!
- Undercover secure on site parking
- Oasis Poolside Brasserie serving daily buffet breakfast
- Large outdoor pool – heated in winter
- Sunny courtyard with tables and chairs
- 24-hour reception
- Ice Machine-
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Non-smoking and smoking rooms
- Complimentary Sydney Morning Herald and Financial Review newspapers
- Tour and Help Desk
- Showbiz Entertainment Booking Service
- Large Outdoor Swimming Pool heated in winter
- Jogging and walking maps available
- Nearby Bicentennial Park is ideal for a morning jog or exercise session
Enjoy a swim year round in the heated pool. The hotel’s swimming pool is heated in the winter months and is big enough to do laps or relax in the sunshine all year round.
The Oasis Restaurant is located poolside, adjacent to the courtyard, and is a delightful space to enjoy a continental breakfast with the morning papers.
SPECIAL OFFER: ON ARRIVAL YOU CAN BOOK BREAKFAST AT THE HOTEL’S OASIS POOLSIDE RESTAURANT FOR ONLY $5 PER PERSON !
- Standard Room $175 Single/Double/Twin
- Superior Room with Balcony $190 Single/Double/Twin
- Superior Room with Balcony and City and Bridge Views $225
- Superior Room with Balcony and Spa and City/Bridge Views $250
- Deluxe Rooms from $225
- All rates are per room per night on a single/double/twin/triple basis utilising existing bedding.Standard rooms contain 1 double bed only and Superior either 1 queen or 1 queen plus a single bed.If an extra rollaway bed is required a charge of $25 applies.
Email email@example.com for corporate rates, current specials, show packages and group discounts.
Check In Time
Check Out Time
Undercover secure parking is available at an extra cost of $15 per night. Please request car parking in the comments field when booking online.