Epoxy floor coatings provide a durable and reliable floor coating for commercial and industrial work spaces. Epoxy floor coatings are applied over concrete surfaces to provide an attractive, smooth and durable surface. The only and easiest way to maintain your floors in perfect condition is by having epoxy floor coating.
10 advantages of having epoxy floor coating are-
- Having epoxy floor coating can increase the brightness of a room by 200%. It creates a shiny surface which provides glossy effect lighting up a room significantly.
- Epoxy floors are really fast and easy to install.
- Resistant to oil, water and wipes super clean, it is easy to clean.
- Epoxy floor coatings are very durable as it installed by warehouses and commercial workspaces. Applied once, these coatings can last for several years.
- Epoxy floors are covered with environment friendly solutions.
- Prevents wear and tear of existing concrete floor.
- Different patterns and designs can be combined to give your floors a new look. Walkable areas and driveways can be marked in warehouses and industrial work spaces.
- Provide a chemically resistant surface ideal for manufacturing plants
- It is also good for residential purposes such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- The chemical make-up can be altered according to the client’s requirements for slip- resistance, elasticity and color.
If you are looking to install epoxy coating on your workspace or home flooring, you can contact epoxy floor coatings in Richmond by better seal. They provide a range of professional flooring services; from large factory and warehouse spaces to high traffic walk ways and food preparation areas.
Epoxy floor coating has many complementary services as well such as-
- Flake flooring- Flake flooring means mixing epoxy coating with acrylic flakes to get the design of your choice. The design is durable and very cost effective. These floors are usually resistant to chemical making it perfect for manufacturing industries. It’s also easy to clean and maintain.
- Walls and joint caulking- Protect your floor from moisture and increase its durability by sealing your construction joints and eliminated joint damage. This is achieved using products in polyurethane, epoxy and Hydrolox.
Concrete repairing- Cracks to spalled joints and epoxy injections, concrete repair includes everything. If you require concrete repair in Braeside, there are many companies with quality experience and qualification to do the job.