Tile flooring is a great choice nowadays to give your house a luxurious and a classy look. Many Australian households are now choosing tile flooring. It keeps the house nice and cool in hot summer months. It will give your house a seamless look and it is water resistant. From being hygienic to easy to clean, tile flooring is available in wide range colors and designs in sync with your house and your choice.
There are mainly 12 different types of tiles one can easily from-
- Mosaic– Mosaic tile is versatile type of tile. You can choose from various designs and colors. Smaller in size than a normal tile, they are usually sold in large quantities. You can go for mosaic tiles in Melbourne by tile fix if you are looking for a complete makeover for your house giving it more colors and depth.
- Glass – Glass tiles have a reflective surface. It can make any room look spacious. It can make any space look bold and elegant. Glass tiles can be used with other tiles and it is resistant to sunlight, heat and water. They can be used for flooring, walls and bathrooms.
- Ceramic– Ceramic tile is in use for thousands of years. It is the most reliable tile as well. It is very durable and can be produced in bulk making it the most affordable tile. It is the most popular choice for flooring. It can be used in walls, kitchen and bathroom counters.
- Granite– Granite tiles are highly resistant to heat, scratches and moisture. As it is resistant to heat and moisture, it very much suitable to kitchen slabs and countertops. It can also be used for floors, walls and outdoor areas.
- Slate- Slate is a tile that can be used both outdoor and indoor, making it popular among households. It is very much popular in areas where humidity level is pretty high because slate tile has a non-slip property. It is suitable for bathroom floors, kitchen counters and outdoor areas.
If you are living in Melbourne or in Melbourne suburbs, you can contact tile fix and experience their services first hand as they have a great variety of tiles and are available for both residential and commercial projects.